Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cheating

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Cheating

Postby wdmorris126 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:01 am

Ive been having dream every night where my ol lady is cheating on me n isnt trying to hide it.she laughs while doing it....tells me she is doin it and pretty much dis reguards my feelings.like tonight we were riding by a childhood home of mine when out of nowhere she gets out the car and says ill be back.goes in my old house only to return after minutes of onlookers point n stare n laugh at me tellin me how good her sex is.when she returns she laughs at me n says yea i had no real reason to stop except i wanted to fuck tat guy n i did.i go on to be left on side of the road to be chased by group of laughers.
wdmorris126
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams