Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hope this is the right forum

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Hope this is the right forum

Postby PDgirl » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:33 pm

I keep having weird dreams. The dreams are as follows:
1) in one I was telling a friend of my cousin I have no idea who he was, anyway I told my cousin and him they needed to get the f*ck out of my grandma's house because they were smoking pot, and it was pissing my grandma off. He told me he didn't have do anything I said, then picked me up by the stomach and threw me. This woke me up and my stomach hurt where he picked/pushed me. I brushed it off thinking my stomach hurt because I might have been hungry but I wasn't.

2) I don't remember exactly what happened in this dream but my cousin kicked the back of my leg and now I have a bruise there

3) my grandma's dog was sleeping in bed with my fiance and I. I don't live with my grandma so that was weird. Anyway he kicked my chest, it wasn't hard but it woke me up and I still felt it. Also my dog slept on the floor last night and is too small to jump onto the bed...

Any ideas on what might be happening?
PDgirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hope this is the right forum

Postby Deathdealers747 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:44 pm

Well, everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but it sounds to me like you're being attacked by an odd spirit/ghost. It sounds rather strong of a spirit and very demeaning of a spirit. I'll be emailing you shortly to talk more in-depth about this.
I love Dragons!!!

Some good reads by me:

"Experiment Accidentally Gone Wrong" -
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102559

"Past Memory Recall" -
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=108194
Deathdealers747
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams