Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream is showing up in real life??

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dream is showing up in real life??

Postby dreamCatcher221 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:49 pm

I had a dream about a little girl. It's hard to explain. So my dad, mom, sisters were in a small red slug bug type car, and it was a futuristic park, and had a ring around it (think Saturn) and the ring was a road. That is what we where driving on. This little girl who was 3 was following our car. She looked creepy and was wearing dark clothes. Navy blue dress and black old fashioned shoes. We also had alot of luggage in the trunk and it was spilling out. Then we went to this small shop, it was a clothing, jewelry shop. It was barely big enough for my family
And I kept seeing this girl. Also, what is weird is that a year after, my little 3 year old brother said he sees a girl his age named Sally. He described her almost as I saw her in my dream. He also says that "Sally" hits him and tells him things to do. When I try to talk to him about it, he gets shy and doesn't want to tell me anything. He didn't say anything about Sally before the dream, im sure. So, what is this dream meaning?? I'm 12 years old btw. Please reply soon !!
dreamCatcher221
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams