Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help?!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Help?!

Postby Carleyw » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:27 am

So I had a really bad year when it came to friends in a way, I lost a couple of people a long the way but I also gained some absolutely amazing people in my life, one being my boyfriend he's really my best friend, he tried to be with me for 6 months before we dated and then gave me the option of either going on a date with him or losing him as my best friend I chose a date. We've been dating for almost a year now and I came in to some money issues after not one, but two roommates had screwed me over, the first one being really bad which is when I started to really get close to my boyfriend at that time (the girl who screwed me over didn't want me to get close to him) we've had a really good relationship except for his jealousy at one point, I travelled a lot and he didn't have the money for it, I decided to break up with him for about a week after a friend of mine had said he tried to kiss her, I cried that whole week and he tried hard to get me back, we started dating again at my cabin and everything was perfect, he stopped his jealousy and we were great and I decided to move in with him and his roommate were all part of a friend group and everything was fine, I mean I practically lived there before I actually moved in and it helps us all save money but it's been only 4 weeks that I've actually moved in and now I've become absolutely paranoid, my dreams have been so strange and I've talked to him about these things and he always just tells me we're fine and to trust him and that he loves me but I can't seem to shake this feeling here are some of the dreams I've been having and I hope someone can help me:
1. I had a dream that I was given a pill of heroine and suddenly i started touching myself infront of one of our mutual friends, while he video taped me before I did so though I told him that I loved my boyfriend and is only do it if he sent it to him, the friend later on tried with me and I refused and that was the last thing I remember, I don't remember actually hearing them asking me to do anything and now I feel really uncomfortable around everyone, and like there's a big secret about me but I've brought it up to my boyfriend and one of my close friends and they both said it doesn't sound like me and I have no attraction to this guy at all, he did however walk in on me the first time my boyfriend had sex but that was months ago, he tried to crawl in bed with me but I quickly pulled the covers over me and my boyfriend had said he didn't think it was for him, and he was right.
2. Another dream I've been having is that my boyfriends gay, last night I had a dream that I was again drugged up and walked in on him giving our roommate head
3. Another one was that we were living in a new place and I found out he was gay and ended up leaving me
Help?!?! I can barely eat or sleep anymore
Carleyw
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help?!

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:42 pm

In the unconscious mistakes matter. Dreams are most basically wishes that are unacceptable intolerable or taboo.
Note: 'heroine'.
Repeat of being drugged for sex indicates the locus of inner conflict: wanting to while believing the desire is means self is unacceptable or unworthy. And overall, lots of sexual energy.
Wishing to be seen as sexually experienced but unable to navigate social contingencies of a reputation.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams