Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dream into parallel realities? Help

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dream into parallel realities? Help

Postby pacosw1 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:49 pm

I came home early today because it was a half day in school. I was bored and tired so I was about to pass out in my bed when I thought, what the hell, maybe I can have a lucid dream. As I was about to doze off, I see blue in the darkness of my sleep. (My eyes are closed.) I feel like this is it, I am transitioning into a lucid dream. But something happened. my head started vibrating, and my mind started reproducing memories perfectly clear. And, although I knew I was awake and dreaming I keep trying to change memories and every time they changed I would feel my whole head and face vibrates when it played another memory. I was doing this when my dad came into my room. I kind of felt the sleep paralysis but I could hear him talking about me. he even touched my shoulder. He was unusually nice and saying really nice things. I tried to wake up and tell him something but when I did, there was no one in my room and the atmosphere was different. Again, I could feel the position of my body and everything so I went back to sleep hoping I could get into the dream again. I did, my head started vibrating and I could see something else. The weird thing is that this happened twice. I have never had a dream, lucid or not, where I can feel and hear the outside. the even weirder part is that when I woke up the second time, I realized that these memories I was playing weren't real. They were movie trailers or videos I had watched, but in my mind while dreaming, I was like cool I watched this just this afternoon. Its cool how I can recall it perfectly. But the memories were not real. they were things like movie trailers, game trailer teasers, and others. if it was just a dream I wouldn't think anything about it, but this is different. I was aware of my slumber, and I could feel something and hear something that wasn't there. I even asked my dad if he came to my room while I was asleep and he said no. This is freaking me out atm.
pacosw1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid dream into parallel realities? Help

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:26 pm

At the atm you should stay aware of your surroundings, for your own protection.
This dream expresses wish for connection and nurture.
Forget the 'lucid' nonsense.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby pacosw1 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:29 pm

I was awake
and I could feel everything
pacosw1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pacosw1 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:32 pm

I also think this cause I was changing the memories at will I tried to think of someone I know, a very close friend, and nothing came out, as if the person had never existed, or I had never met my friend
pacosw1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:41 pm

You don't like him any more.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams