Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Dreams??

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Dreams??

Postby mom123 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm not exactly sure what lucid dreams are... but I think this might be somewhat connected? Lately, I have been having some weird dreams (that feel real). A few weeks ago, actually this has happened a few times, I woke up and I saw on my ceiling what looked like pile of black spiders crawling all over! I freaked out and turned my light on and nothing was there. Last night, I woke up and right above where I sleep it looked like water was leaking on the ceiling and that it was going to fall on me. I quickly grabbed my son and ran to turn the light on. Of course, nothing was there. What the heck is this? I swear I'm awake when I see this stuff and it's terrifying!!!! Any ideas on what it could be? What it could mean??
mom123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid Dreams??

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:40 pm

They are a fiction to soothe nervous little children.
Lots of bugs are myrmidions, lots of details. Not seeing the forest for the trees.
Dream is about missing the big picture due to obsessive detail focus.
Object is either self within or relations in family.
Impression: Let the boy be himself, then learn who he is - instead of all this correction and overcontrol.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Lucid Dreams??

Postby Deathdealers747 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:08 pm

This reminds of when I was at my dad's house, and I had a dream that someone stole my pillow. I woke up all pissed off about not having my 3rd pillow. Went back to bed. Then, woke up, again, and realized that the pillow was on the floor, and I apologized later on about the incident.

What I can understand is that your fear of your children's future without you is manifesting itself within your dreams in a physical manner. You're afraid that there may be an incident where you do not have control of or any part in, and you'll be halfway across town only to hear on the news: "There's been a gun shooting in x county today! 12 kids were killed, and 30 were injured!"

Do you get my point? You're worrying about them and your inability to be there for them every step of the way throughout your life and their lives.
I love Dragons!!!

Some good reads by me:

"Experiment Accidentally Gone Wrong" -
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102559

"Past Memory Recall" -
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=108194
Deathdealers747
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams