Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Dream Scare/Confusion

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Dream Scare/Confusion

Postby Timepassedfalling » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:57 am

I had a dream last night that confused and mildly concerned me. I can lucid dream without a problem and have been doing it for about 3 to 4 years. However, this dream last night was very different and felt different. When I was in my dream I knew I was dreaming and could control my own actions, but when I tried controlling something else like to make things appear or Chang somethings action, my dream wouldn't listen. I tried and tried, but nothing would change. This worried me, but I continued the dream and followed it as my dream wanted me to. At one part in my dream I became panicked and my heart rate went through the roof, but my dream wouldn't let me wake up still. At this point I was trying to wake up, but my dream wouldn't let me out. My dream just continued until it faded out and ended. This is my first time posting and this dream is the only reason I joined this website. If anyone can explain what happened, please let me know.
Timepassedfalling
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid Dream Scare/Confusion

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Lucid dreaming is supposed to be controlling a dream in vivo; mostly it doesn't exist. This one ain't it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams