Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

First and Unintended Lucid Dream (this is not a lucid dream)

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

First and Unintended Lucid Dream (this is not a lucid dream)

Postby aestheticvoid » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello, I am 13 and this is my first lucid dream. I recorded it right after I woke up so might as well share it here. :)

It was around 5:00 in the morning when I planned to go back to sleep after suddenly waking up earlier than the usual.

I was dreaming. I was holding onto a rope with a friend and we were both holding a piece of paper. If we let go of the rope, we would fall. I know I am not going to fall because my grip is tightened. My friend told me something and then she fell. Then a picture suddenly showed up, showing the side of the rope which my friend was just holding awhile ago, and then mine. The paper that my friend was holding wasn't there anymore and mine was there, but my hands are not showing, so that means that I also fell but the paper is still in the rope . I asked why my hands aren't there, I talked and talked, and then it came to me- I asked why am I talking, why am I conscious.

Then out of a sudden, I felt like I was being sucked into a portal. I was trying to wake myself up because I am afraid that I might lucid dream, what if something would happen to me and all that. Until I just realized that I am in a particular mansion, it's big, but everything is black. I checked first if I really am lucid dreaming, I performed a reality check, I saw my fingers and they were wide and blurry, they were so small that they almost looked like my toes.

I tried to ask if I could talk to a guy that I used to have a crush on. Every word I said was being recorded just like what would happen when you record your voice and your phone would turn it into a text, and they can't somehow spell the name of that person right, so I wasn't able to see him. It seemed like I was inside Minecraft or something, the place looks pixelated but sometimes it looks so real.

I just shrugged it off and asked if they could arrange a dance for me somewhere grand and majestic, then suddenly somebody appeared, he's not a human, he looks like a big insect wearing a tuxedo. He ripped off the walls and walked pass them and I was just following him. We arrived in a room, it was big, but creepy, I saw shadows of people dancing.. just shadows. The guy or insect whom I was following told me that that was the perfect place for a dance, I was so creeped out and so I ran and ran until I reached a certain place- unlike the place awhile ago that was all dark and creepy, this time the place is colorful, bright, and it looks just like a playground. But then I saw somebody sitting at a bench, I looked closely and I saw a guy who seemed like a combination of Joker and Mcdonalds. His hair is curly and green, he's pale, he has red circles on his cheeks and has lips like every clown has. I just ran away again and asked if I could go out of that place.

I just realized later on that I'm in a gym, and people my age were also there. I was facing the tinted glass and so I can see my reflection and the guy behind me. I saw another reflection of someone walking by behind us so I immediately looked behind me, but there's nobody in there who just passed by, the guy behind me also saw it and ran away because of fear. I was panicking but I pressed my fingers just to make sure that I wont stop lucid dreaming,

I got out of that gym and run until I reached a place that looks like a picnic area or a park. Most of the people are also the same age as me, and it seems like they are also lucid dreaming. I heard somebody say that she would try to fly, so I also asked if I could go fly. A helicopter appeared and I stepped inside. The helicopter rose but it suddenly disappeared, leaving me in midair. I tried to fly but I only did fly for a small amount of time and I fell into a pond. I tried and tried again until I was very exhausted, I saw a pool and was about to jump in when I saw a girl and boy my age who are having a sexual intercourse. They saw me but they didn't stop, I just lie in the ground beside the inflated pool and said something about the kids nowadays.

A lot of things happened but I can't recall some. Well, that's all there is before I woke up. :shock:
Last edited by aestheticvoid on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
aestheticvoid
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: First and Unintended Lucid Dream

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:26 pm

If it's not planned it's not 'lucid'.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aestheticvoid » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Sheena wrote:If it's not planned it's not 'lucid'.

Really? then was that only a normal dream? I'm confused
Dream Big
aestheticvoid
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby aestheticvoid » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Then did I just normally dreamed that I was lucid dreaming? whaaaaaat
Last edited by aestheticvoid on Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream Big
aestheticvoid
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Doing a good job confusing self. What is the objective here?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aestheticvoid » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:54 am

Sheena wrote:Doing a good job confusing self. What is the objective here?

But I thought that I really did lucid dream that time, If I was mistaken and it was just a normal dream then thank you for letting me know, but "doing a good job confusing self" and "what is the objective here?" Whatever you're thinking, you're definitely wrong. Well, my objective? to share that experience I had, so I'm sorry if you think that I had an objective other than that. But anyway, thank you for your replies.
Dream Big
aestheticvoid
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: First and Unintended Lucid Dream (this is not a lucid dr

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Glad to know we are always wrong. It takes one who is always right to tell us that.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ChronicDreamer » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:18 am

Please don't listen to Sheena. I've received responses from Sheena as well, and I've seen Sheena's responses to other people's questions… So far, they all criticize the dreamer and either give incorrect information or ignore the dream entirely. In one case, Sheena claimed that lucid dreams don't exist, which simply isn't true.

You were absolutely experiencing a lucid dream. Lucid dreaming just means that you know you are dreaming. Plenty of people lucid dream without doing anything to prepare for it. The fact that you were able to stay awake after realizing you were dreaming is awesome (most people just wake up), and the fact that you were actively trying to keep dreaming definitely makes it intentional as well.
ChronicDreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:51 am

Calling for ostracism is verbal abuse. Reported.

Lucid dreaming is a fictional label. It doesn't make you cool.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Lady Daffodil » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:19 am

Sheena dear, I think you were being a bit verbally abusive yourself. Or at least very negative.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 pm

dy ought to differentiate between the two. If that work is elided, risk is being pollyanna.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:19 am

Sheena wrote:dy ought to differentiate between the two. If that work is elided, risk is being pollyanna.

I find the idea that being optimistic is a negative by use of the term pollyanna and implying any post on a public forum expressing an opinion would amount to any degree of "risk" to be unnecessarily demeaning and even threatening. I wouldnt think a forum of this nature would condone cyber bullying. It also seems odd that someone whose average word count is under twenty (and usually implies some type of threat/condemnation/negatve label)- would call another posters opinion elided. Im very worried this poster (Sheena) is using these boards for ego building purposes and doing it at the cost of other peoples experiences, emotions, and opinions.

Shame on you.

As to the original warning. Im not sure how giving a heads up to a newcomer that they might be recieving misinformation would be grounds for a report. Thats an important element of doing any research on a forum.
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:14 pm

ey here looks like gi: unfounded personal vendetta.
ey could do better by writing a clear sentence. Let's unpack that monstrosity of an opening sentence. First, that there must be some demeaning and threats which are necessary. What an attitude, condones violence. We oppose both. When the sense of an attack is perlocutionary it is up to the receiver to attest and explain the reading.
Next, the complaint that posting on internet would not expose one to threat or psychological damage. This is simply bizarre. Of course there is always risk in any encounter with other people, at base there is the risk of rejection. Writing makes that frame of hostility more probable bc of human nature and attachment variables. And everyone understands the inherent toxicity of internet culture which intensifies the problems about written communication for personal messages.
Disagreement that is honest is fine. What i see as Pollyanna, ey may read as innocent optimism. Both are everyday qualities, the former involving more self-delusion. Some people want to be deluded about life. They prefer it, but disqualifying others over this preference is verbal violence and could be called bullying.
ey complains about our conciseness, which implies complaint about diction. So what.
What ey has done here is to make the first move in as the accuser in a standard Degradation Ceremony. You can reference Garfinkel's classic 1949 article, hot shot. For a change, know something when you attack next time.
Finally, and most important in this effort to understand the Mind: ey attributes intentions and emotions to Sheena that there is no evidence or logic for. It is simple name-calling. Well, right back atcha, putz!
Here's a hint for getting along in life: You may condemn behavior. You may condemn an idea. You do not condemn a person. Maybe that is what they do in your family. We are not in your family.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:24 pm

I can condemn people- I do it all the time- but so far Ive attacked the tone of your posts. Its funny youd make an assumption about how I interact with my family right after this statement though- seems to be wildly hypocrital. You know a healthy vocabulary doesn't mean you actually have a point right? You just condemned my condemnation because it was personal and then volunteered some ridiculous fabrication about how I might interact with my family on a personal level- lol! Inadvertent hypocrisy is my favorite kind...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Oh wow- thats awesome!! You refer to your self in the third person?? I wasnt going to read that mess- but Im glad I did! You forgot the question mark after so what.

Heres a hint for you- try going outside- this really isnt a healthy way to protect that fragile ego. Its actually not that painful to realize youre not better than everyone. Healthy social interactions might even help you work through some of those repressed family issues you desperately want to project on me.

Volition! Sentence Fragment! Obscure Literary Reference! Powerful...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:23 pm

We are bored with the harrassment from ey. Stick your head back up your ass where it belongs.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:03 pm

Done!

Im bored too. I actually feel bad- you need this stuff. Hence why you have to comment and say all this stuff- bored, head up ass, etc- if you were truly in a good place yud ignore me or not respond. But alas this is all demonstrative s you can carve out your niche on here as an unparalleled expert. You need this more than me- Ill leave. sorry I couldnt participate in a community where I really enjoy the sunject matter.
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 pm

ey sulks. Exaggerated victimhood. The neurotic logic is if it pities itself so much then so should everyone else. Dream it and we will think about it, otherwise not interested. Try to find ways that soothe yourself that do not involving hurting someone else.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:28 pm

Victimhood?

Im just saying Ill be fine without this forum- and you clearly wont so MonkeyMostEvil is being the bigger third person.

Inane! Inflammatory! Egotistical! Super smart...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:21 pm

That way of denying self-pity continues it.
Wont means usual.
Got inflammation. Cut back on the steroids.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:33 pm

Three. Word. Answer.
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Sheena wrote:That way of denying self-pity continues it.
Wont means usual.
Got inflammation. Cut back on the steroids.

Dek you believe youre own bullshit? Lol I knead popcorn four these posts. Someone uses a dream bored to prop up there own fragile ego. Just sad.

Maybe I will keep posting- make account after account to undermime an mock yew. I hate bullies and your ESPecially gross...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:06 pm

there, their, Thayer
ey needs someone to hate. If ey had parents the problem would be solved. But how can you hate a test tube?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:49 am

Better question- why would you?
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:08 pm

It was a shot. The riposte was weak.
A problem with the literalness and self-righteousness of internet. You have to tell them it's a joke or a shot!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Do you though? Can you explain why this is problematic for you? What are you scared of?

Focus instead on the vague nature of your... sorry what are you calling it? Advice?

Easy is not simple. Simple is not mysterious. Mysterious is not a minotaur from mesopotamia. Be wary of tiny malnourished ego's spewing fraudulent dollar store profundity...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Well named, ey goes beyond taking another shot to throwing shit.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Don't you mean "at"? Thought you were the grammar police can't be making mistakes like thar on an internet forum professor- that's awfully mammalian of you....
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:12 am

Projection, and not even interesting.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:15 am

Im projecting youre constant grammar signalling?? Well now, that IS interesting...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Yawn.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams