Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dancing Sea Urchin Christmas tree candy corn flowers

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dancing Sea Urchin Christmas tree candy corn flowers

Postby Scrappus » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Lucid Hypnogenic dream - 12-26-15

My consciousness floated down to this rectangular pinkish red lined box… the box was open, on display or something. The contents had these plants or even chocolates like candies, or maybe flowers, laid out in a rectangle some 10 * 15 inch.

Each of these were placed or rooted in this inner tray that had vacuum-formed type sockets. There were the colors of red, caramel and black and looked very much like sea urchins. They were all exactly the same and alive, swirling counter clockwise, then clockwise, together in perfect synchronized unison. Unlike the urchins though, they were swirled upward looking, a little like on a Christmas tree.

If you know what caramel candy corn looks like, that also were there colors and horizontal striping pattern... red at the bottom, then a caramel stripe with black tips at the end of each tentacle.

This was the second time I was introduced to these weird things; God only knows what they represent. Also many of my dream like encounters have had candy in them... every fucking kind of candy imaginable.

I looked at this spectacle for something like a few minutes trying to figure it the fuck out, then I was led away… my floating self, to my next bazaar encounter… wow!
Please give me feedback or PM if any of my reading is accurate or not, a good reading is a blessing for us both. I have found that dreams can be a subconscious anticipation of issues soon to be experienced, be creative interpreting interpretations.
Scrappus
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams