Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A DEATH, and an angled picture when awake.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

A DEATH, and an angled picture when awake.

Postby ryan911 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi all.
Any input to this would be greatly appreciated...
i have never had a dream like this before. It was very clear. I was sitting up high on a ledge may have been on a building or somewhere but there was a road below with people walking by..it was night time and there were street lights. I was sitting with a really nice brunette girl.. cannot remember her face or name she was a random one but i was kissing her and she was telling me she got tingles down her spine..the she just gets up to crawl down backwards down the "wall" so to speak and she just falls to her death. The scary part i heard the screams and even heard her hit the pavement..i woke up pretty freaked out then noticed in my lounge room the large canvas picture of a tiger my grandma got me for christmas years ago had been tilted much to the left..its quite heavy on a wooden background nothing like a bang or rumble could do it but im sure i would have woken to anything like that and the picture has never moved not once before. I wonder whether the dream and that are linked..quite bizarre really!! Hair raising stuff..oh yes my grandma did pass away last year.
ryan911
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A DEATH, and an angled picture when awake.

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Left or west is the past. Is dreamer currently preoccupied?
First part is anima, but failure with your own anima!?? Dreamer may need to pay better attention to Self Esteem.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams