Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dreams

Postby magmalol1 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:27 am

I had a few lucid dreams, the two i will share with you today were odd.
First one.
I was at some house with friends who i don't know in real life, (not lucid yet) and we were like having a sleep over or something, walking outside talking etc, then i was transported to a different town and the friends were gone, this is where i realized i was in a dream, for roughly 3 minutes then it went back to a regular dream, after the lucid part a train blew up, causing a tsunami, and i somehow got on a life boat... the end...

The second one was just annoying.
I was being called to come down stairs apparently (in real life), and i was still sleeping so i heard them calling and instantly knew i was in a dream, as i heard the calls distantly funny i felt my eye lids and that they were heavy, so I was like "Ohhh lets open my eyes! to get out of this dream!" took a few seconds of trying to get them open, but i forced my eyes open, too bad i haven't had any more lucid dreams lately ;c
magmalol1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid dreams

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Lucid technically means both being aware that you are dreaming and also deciding what will happen in the dream at the moment. So, did dreamer invent the tsunami, or does dreamer passively and automatically live with choatic emotions.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams