Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Going to need some help with this one...

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Going to need some help with this one...

Postby Darasta » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 am

So this is a very long dream but here it goes, (excuse any possible grammatical errors)
So I was at home with my family when a bat swooped down and v-lined for me, I swatted it with a sandal and killed it, didn't think anything of it at the time. So we all go inside and I'm watching tv and my middle sister comes up to me and tells me there is people outside who want to talk to me, and to not be scared because they aren't going to hurt me, they just wanted to tell me to not worry about my actions. So with a what the heck mind set I go outside and I see four kids, they inform me that I had killed one of "them" but it was his fault because he shouldn't have came at me like he did. I was instantly in an understanding I was talking to vampires, and became very apologetic hoping they weren't going to kill me. They just laughed it off and told me everything was seriously okay and not to worry. So I apologize once more and head back inside, and go to the back door to smoke a cigarette. I was in shock from what I just encountered. I get about half way done with the cigarette when 2 female vampires( a blonde, and a brunette) accompany me and tell me more about them. I started to feel more comfortable and I wasn't picking up any signals of danger, but i was still cautious. I finish my cigarette and go inside and invite them in. We talked for a while and then they started freaking out saying they had somewhere to be and left in a hurry saying they would be back. Later on I get a knock on the door and it was 2 male vampires and the brunette vampire the brunette was crying saying the blonde one had been killed somehow and they took me outside and some how made a form in the ground that was obviously her body, it was casted in grey marble with 2 candles behind her head and some small black book on it. They ask me if I want to go see where they live and i agree to it. So we take off towards some really dark woods, and out of nowhere four more teleported in, it was really crazy purple orbs just rose from the ground, and there they were. Next thing i know I'm at a little village and they take me downstairs where they offer me some kind of drink, and said somebody wanted to talk to me. We hang out for a little bit and somebody offers to take me to the guy. I follow him and we go through some pretty crazy looking stuff and then sitting behind a desk is a man, he asked my name and says he has heard a lot about me and that they have been watching me for a while and its great that i finally got the ability to visit. He offers up some sort of contract that i was supposed to sign and asked if I am comfortable joining them, but I told him i couldn't do it at the time and that i care about my family to much to make a decision right then and there. We talk some more and I start to consider signing it and then my alarm went off.
This may not be the most descriptive, I left some things out because i cant remember every little detail, and i don't feel like they are important to the dream itself, plus i didnt want to offend anybody. Some parts were not suitable for some eyes so i used my better judgement and left those parts out.
Hopefully somebody can shed some light for me! Look forward to seeing responses.
Darasta
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Going to need some help with this one...

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:10 pm

What are you, nuts? Trying to get dream-cancer? Or is that cigarette sucking on a penis?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Darasta » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:06 am

I'm a smoker so i guess i needed a cigarette to take in what was happening... haha
Darasta
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Now you know what you get out of using the drug.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby spacejunkie » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:51 pm

I've never had a dream like this or anything, but i've heard people talk about it and some say its like a demonic like, crazy shit spiritual thing and that if you sign the contract your basically like selling your soul. The truth in it is debatable but, its weird that this isn't the first time ive heard about it. pretty much same story except these people accepted and fucked up shit started happening and they had like a second dream where a goat headed man with like, hooved feet came to them and cut into their forehead with his finger and said they were bound. lol. Like i said idk what the fuck it is, or how true their explanation is but its a dream many people have.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:42 pm

That last one looks to be right out of ACClarke's Childhood's End.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Borg139 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Sheena wrote:That last one looks to be right out of ACClarke's Childhood's End.

You are a dude using a chicks name "pathetic" then copying the dream dictionary trying to act like you know something" any pathetic idiot can do that.
you cant even type out a persons name :rofl: look at your own post history all one liners you know nothing. don't listen to this dude.
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Lady Daffodil » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:59 am

Borg, I just joined this forum today and I've seen several posts already by this Sheena person, and male or female, I find him/her very annoying. :x
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Very nice. Look at 8's late comment on the Mordor thread, and dy does just as recommended. ev needs it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby spacejunkie » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:50 am

Sheenas not that bad,is he. While annoying and hurtful sheena also adds to the forum by reminding us not to take life to seriously. Sheena is funny sometimes when it isnt too hurtful and there is always room for a class clown. Sure people get annoyed by them or they slow things down a bit, but its amusement. and what is a life with only seriousness.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Now we get a favorable review. Wonder what it will cost.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Superman1 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:24 am

Yes but when it becomes the clown in IT, it's a different story. :loony:

"'They float down here."
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:19 pm

For cej - We would accept 'abrasive', but strongly object to the offensive attribution of desire to cause harm!!!! You cannot speak for the mind of another. Even if mommie does that to you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams