Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Dream about Star Wars

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Dream about Star Wars

Postby lucidrugbyplayer66 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi All,

So I had a very intricate and intense lucid dream last night that I was the new bad guy on the dark side from the new Star Wars movie coming out soon (I google it and I think the guy's name is Kylo Ren?). I was in a light saber battle with Luke Skywalker in the middle of a dark snowy forest. During the fight, I realized that I was having a dream, and was actually sword fighting and knowing how to use a sword. The fight was pretty intense, and I remember thinking to myself "how in the world did I get put into this situation?" Next, the entire dream went into slow motion, and I saw an opportunity to end the fight... When I say end, I mean kill Luke Skywalker. His swing missed, opening up a window of opportunity for me, and I pulled off an amazing move (better than any sword move I've ever seen in a movie) and killed him. I woke up sweating my butt off and very out of breath.

So here's the thing, I like Star Wars, but I am not a huge fan or anything like that; and I think the last time I saw a commercial for the movie was a couple weeks ago. I'm just wondering what people think the meaning of the dream is or have any commentary?

Thanks!
lucidrugbyplayer66
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid Dream about Star Wars

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Finally, somebody kills that whiney putz! Now if you could do the same with Elijah Woods' Frodo . . .
Should be 'Lucas' dream, not lucid.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams