Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I was running from a bad guy...

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

I was running from a bad guy...

Postby Ashley17653 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:35 am

I've never been fully lucid during my dreams, only partial. I dreamt there was a bad guy in my work office. I was scared and told other people in the office someone is there with a gun. We all immediately protected ourselves with our own guns. Somehow, after the bad guy had been shot in the head, he healed himself. He was impossible to kill. Then, everyone else ran from him. Somehow, I ended up trying to take him on. Somehow the work office turned into an old house/building. At this point, I knew I was dreaming. I tried to change the outcome of the Dream by hiding away. Making the bad guy something else, but it wasn't working. Finally, I faced the guy and chopped off his hands and feet so he couldn't chase me any longer. As I was doing it, the psycho was trying to tell me he loved me. He pointed to his kidneys and said to keep his kidneys. I opened him up like a surgeon would in hopes it would kill him. He continued to carry on a conversation with me. Finally, I threw the hands and feet away. I ran and gathered others that were still hiding and drove off in an expensive convertible that is not mine. Anyone know what this could mean?
Ashley17653
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I was running from a bad guy...

Postby Sheena » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Bad guy shot in head = self with bad thoughts.
Keep kidneys = hold it in when you have to pee.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams