Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Light Switch

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Light Switch

Postby rad11511 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:13 pm

( I had recently watched that movie Waking Life and in one scene this guy says to tell if your dreaming or not you should flip a light switch on and off because light levels don't change in dreams)

I was doing something dumb I think stirring a bowl of something when all of a sudden I realized I was dreaming so I thought to myself I should make the most of this time. I looked around and saw a light switch on the wall and remembered the movie. I stared flipping it on and off and I was freaking out because the light level was staying the same. I looked down a hallway right next to the light switch and there were other lights in other rooms all down the hall that were blinking when I would flip the switch but they would all stay on. At the very end of the hallway I saw one room with a light that was actually turning on and off. It scared me so bad I forgot I was dreaming.

http://radsdreams.blogspot.com/
rad11511
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams