Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A very odd dream(would like interpretation)

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

A very odd dream(would like interpretation)

Postby Oligajuan » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 am

Well here goes , It all began in an area around a pool I looked to my right and saw a bear that looked to be defending its cub like a panda bear oddly enough after growling at whoever it turned in my direction. The bear didn't seem like it wanted to harm me it just didn't want me to go past I looked to the opposite side and began to swim but very slowly until I came to the other side of the pool but for some odd reason after I got out it's as if I opened my eyes during my dream but did not wake up I jumped back into the pool but this time I was running on top of the water I even jumped off of the water and flew a bit at this point I had complete control over my dream I'm not to sure how I should perceive the events that took place or even if it has some underlying meaning just would like other people's opinion on it .
Oligajuan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A very odd dream(would like interpretation)

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:22 am

The cub is like a panda - patches of dark and light.
By implication the adult "defender" is monochrome.
While dreamer is immersed in emotionality (pool) all she perceives (knows) is dependency and aggression, fight-flight SOM. Coming out of that takes effort and results in unusual flexibility and control.
By appearance, panda may signify ambiguity, dualism, choice.
Dreamer could approach by thinking about a current decision or choice to make, one with emotional overtones and rigidity about her options.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams