Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A world that consumes you

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

A world that consumes you

Postby Dragiero » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:00 pm

I dreamed I was in my own home. There were people there that I was unfamiliar with but I didn't really pay much attention to them until I found a door in my house that had not been there previously. Through this door was a place that seemed to be an exact copy of the house I was just in, complete with people as well except for myself. I left almost as soon as i went in and told others of what I found. Some people decided to venture into it and did not come back out for some time. When I decided to go in after them, I found them sinking into the floors and walls, seemingly being consumed. Some people I tried to rescue were beyond my ability to pull free. I only managed to bring back one person and he was locked in some kind of coma like state. Although I'm not sure why I went back in to find some things had changed. A thought come to mind about those who now believed to be dead and almost immediately the area changed from my normal home to a place decorated in bones and skulls with people still conducting there normal lives. It then occurred to me that there was some connection between the thought and transformation so I focused on my own home and things reverted back. I came to the realization that this place was subject to change from even the most superficial of thoughts and I even tested this by thinking about Christmas holiday and watching as the place changed accordingly. I sudden knowledge came to me that I mustn't venture far from the door, that the further I went from it the more subject it was to disappearing beyond my ability to manifest it. After these realizations I began to take advantage of the world by focusing on and visualizing many things that I would not have been able to acquire by normal means. The first thing I produced was a sword of master quality, followed by many other things that can only have come from a fantasy and all of which I was able to bring back through the door.

Does anyone have any idea what any of this could possibly mean, cuz I'm utterly clueless....
Dragiero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams