Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deceased pet

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Deceased pet

Postby Kat702 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:57 pm

My dream started with a knock at my front door there were a group of teenagers who were trying to sell something in the neighborhood it was light outside I answer the door and they were fairly rude and I got frustrated and was not very nice to them.

They told me that they were going to tell my boss on me and the logo of the company I work for appeared on my front door.

I asked them to leave and I shut the door and lock the door a few minutes later I looked out the window saw some of them walking up the street past my mailbox I looked away and saw my coffee table in my living room that's where I was standing next to my coffee table I looked up and saw that one of the girls had climb through my window and was attempting to let someone else into my house.

I told her that I was going to call the police I had my cell phone in my hand.

I ran over and close the window and locked it it was from there that my pet dog showed up out of nowhere are to protect me. He appeared right next to my coffee table. All colors in the room and outside were just as they are in real life.

I remember specifically hugging my dog and petting him and holding him in my arms for what seems like a prolonged period of time. I remember telling him that I miss him and love him.

During that time I remember telling the girl that my dog had passed away five months ago. What was interesting was that my dog actually passed away mid June which was only about four months ago. When I woke up I cried for a couple minutes. I wrote all of it down before I got up.
Kat702
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Deceased pet

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Identity bases on achievement and other material values isn't working. Dreamer has overlooked natural need for love and succor.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Statuesque_Beauty8 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Actually, I don't think this is a lucid Dream. To be honest, this sounds like it's just a non- lucid dream.. In other words, it's sounds like it is just a vivid, ordinary dream. imo. Did you know that you were dreaming in a dream?
Statuesque_Beauty8
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kat702 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:22 am

I think your right, I never said to myself, I'm dreaming, but something non-ordinary is happening.

The dream was the first night that I started having the three-part dreams.

Since then each night for four nights I've had a three-part a dream and I have documented them all.

Yesterday I woke up from one of these dreams, wrote it down, fell asleep and had another 3-part dream.

The last 4 nights I had a death in my dreams consistently each night.

Theres been dancing and singing and gifts in my dreams.

I did a future meditation and saw 2 things before I fell asleep, a skeleton in a window 2nd story house, and a cartoon lady walking with her tummy getting progressively bigger like she was pregnant and then her tummy popped like she had the baby.

I am taking steps each night to ensure I remember my dreams. This has been interesting, like nothing else I've ever done in my whole life. I never had 3-part dreams until now, and until recently, I rarely remembered my dreams.
Kat702
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Borg139 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:59 pm

Sheena wrote:Identity bases on achievement and other material values isn't working. Dreamer has overlooked natural need for love and succor.

bro recurrent
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby cannydreams » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:32 am

Maybe you just needed a reason to see your beloved again and since they are a dog them acting as a protective force for you is natural in this dream because you were having feelings of fear. Maybe you needed that cry and the dream gave you some sense of closure.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Lucid Dreams