Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

nookie

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

nookie

Postby justin65 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Hello fellow Lucid dreamers,
I often get get lucid dreams but ounce i discover them i say drat and then wake up.
On the occasion i can keep them going i see a beautiful girl and what do i do, well i go up to her and kiss her full on. It feels exactly real, i feel my tongue working in her mouth. Now what i would like to know is did i really get my tongue out in bed sucking my pillow. It happens quite a bit so i am thinking that from now on i will set a camera up in bed so if it does happen in the night i will have evidence if my tongue does come out of my mouth and touch my pillow. I have even had sex with a girl in a lucid dream and i can tell you its hundred times better than real life. I find i have soiled pants the next day. Sadly that is an extremly rare event but one i hope for every time i go to bed. All i can do to hope for this to happen again is Dream on. :D
justin65
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams