Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Escape

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Escape

Postby rad11511 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:00 am

I was in a house but somehow I knew I was dreaming. When I went to the back room this really sick pale almost skeletal old lady would walk out and say oh I hope you don't have the disease I have, so I was afraid to go to the section of the house where her room was. I was in the front living area of the house and I saw Shawn. I walked over and was nervous to tell him that this was a dream because I didn't want that to wake myself out of it. I whispered in his ear that he’s not going to believe me but this is a dream. Nothing happened but he looked at me funny. I got too excited and started to yell at everyone this is a dream! I woke up and looked around but I was in the same room. I was relieved and thought to myself I guess I'm still dreaming. My phone screen was shattered but I didn't mind because I knew I was dreaming. I started inspecting everything looking at things really close to see if they changed or if I could change them. I wanted to go outside but I remembered I had never left this house. I went back to the area where the old lady slept and she said out saying again oh I hope you don't have the disease I have. I ran past her to where her room was and held my breath. Her and this little man started chasing me. I rolled out of a half open window and started sprinting through a garden. I thought since I am dreaming I should be able to fly. I jumped up and started hovering above the garden and made it over the fence. I started going higher and higher. (usually when I'm flying in a dream its more swimming motions through the air) I would swim a little higher up and then lose confidence and sink back down a little. I ran in to Morgan a little farther out in a field area. I was telling her it’s so cool because were dreaming and we can fly and do whatever we want! I started teaching her how to fly. I was practicing different flying techniques while taking detailed mental notes of exactly how the sky looked and the ground when I was flying and the scenery in the distance. I remember seeing a couple of towns in the horizon and thought about how different both of them were. One of them had a more medieval skyline. I thought why do I always use such ridiculous swimming motions when I fly I should just be able to float/hover anywhere I want to go. Using my mind I floated all the way up in to space but came back down to soar in between the clouds and the upper atmosphere so I could see everything in all directions.

http://radsdreams.blogspot.com/
rad11511
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Escape

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Too hard to read. Make paragraphs.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Borg139 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Sheena wrote:Too hard to read. Make paragraphs.

Worthless troll don't be listening to da bitch sheena she is well known forum troll
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby rad11511 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 pm

i usually write these right when I'm waking up sometimes still half asleep when I remember them best...guess I could edit them later in the day my bad
rad11511
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Nice to see.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams