Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dentist

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dentist

Postby February » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm

I had a dream the other night that my teeth were beginning to break. The sensation was so real in the dream I panicked and went to the dentist. While I was there I was telling the dentist that my teeth were falling apart and I could feel them breaking and falling into my mouth.
The dentist had a look and she was surprised by the extent of damage in my mouth - it was then when she told me she'd have to work fast to save them, then I thought - hang on, I''m dreaming this, and I told her to wait, I'll wake myself up to see if my teeth are really okay and that this was just a dream.
I went around the surgery shouting wake up, wake up, wake up, but for the first time ever, I didn't, and went from place to place in the surgery telling myself to wake up and eventually I did, and was so pleased I was out of that dream.
February
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams