Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Navigating my "dream world"

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Navigating my "dream world"

Postby small dreamer » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Alright, this may sound weird, but there are certain places in my "dream world" that I have been getting more familiar as I get older and get to know them better. For example, I know there is a specific forest dedicated to almost all of my chase dreams, a grocery store with a roller coaster in it, a basement that is kind of like my secret hide out for holding video game parties, and another place that I can't really explain but I know part of it symbolizes my experience in military tech school. I have no control over when I get to visit these places and I am hoping someone can help me with that. I always wake up when ever I recognize the place I'm at, and I want to be able to explore these places in detail and learn how to travel from one place to the other (with out teleporting)
small dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams