Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Been having lucid dreams about the same person

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Been having lucid dreams about the same person

Postby harryhoudinifan1985 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:00 am

Every other night it has been a sequence of movie-like frames about the same person, my ex boyfriend who is my best friend and yes I am still by all means still quite taken by his charm. These days we are not talking much, we had gotten into a very serious fight and now on a break, I think about him quite often. Since our fight we have exchanged maybe two or three text messages, anyway onto the dreams. These dreams are so incredibly life like, I wake up right before something serious happens in the dream or a dream sequence will change. For example, I will feel as if I am talking to him text and right before I have a chance to see what the message says it will change over to me talking to him on the phone. I swear the sound of his voice sounds as if I am talking to him and the most bizarre thing of all- when I awake, not only does it feel as if I was actually taking to him, I can actually smell him in the air. I don't get a bad feeling from these experiences. It is quite comforting, actually. Has anyone else been in the same boat as myself.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Been having lucid dreams about the same person

Postby Sheena » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Lucid means dreamer wants it to be magic. Waste of time.
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Statuesque_Beauty8 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:34 pm

This doesn't sound like a lucid dream. It sounds more like a non lucid dream. The different between a lucid dream and a non lucid dream is; With a lucid dream, you realize that you are dream and control what you can do in your dream but, with a non-lucid dream you don't.
So, you need to ask yourself these questions:
1.) Did you have any control of your dream in any way?
2.) Did you have any dream signs while you were dreaming?
3.) Do you keep a Dream Dream Journal?
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby small dreamer » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:59 pm

I still have similar dreams about my every once in a rare while. I would be having a conversation with him that seems so real that I almost want to call him and like continue the conversation. It seems like a lucid dream because I can think about what I am wanting to say and controlling what I say, but I have no control over him or the scene.
small dreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams