Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My one and only lucid dream!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

My one and only lucid dream!

Postby pisces_dreamer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:01 pm

Ok so one time I got strep throat and they prescribed me some sort of pain pill, I wish I knew what it was. They said take 1 every 4 hours and if that's too strong go down to half of one (they were some fat pills) I took 4.. Lol. What proceeded was probably the lamest lucid dream ever.

Fall asleep

Become aware of myself; I'm laying on my back on my bed, thinking damn I'm lazy!

After about 30 minutes of this I decide it's time to get up.
I try to lift my head up but it doesn't work. I'm wondering why I can't get up when I realize holy shit! I'm dreaming

So now I'm wondering what happens if I go to sleep in my dream. I attempt unsuccessfully to fall asleep.

I decide fuck it, I'm gettin up and try with all of my might to get off the bed. I fail. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain, like I've just been body-slammed. I'm lying there in pain debating whether I should wake myself up or not, and after about 20 minutes of lying in pain I say screw this wake up.

I wake up

I'm laying stomach-down on the floor, I get up and instantly feel the pain from falling off my bed.

That's it. My one (and probably only) lucid dream :D
pisces_dreamer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: My one and only lucid dream!

Postby otherworlds » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:47 am

It's a real shame right that you weren't able to do anything with it
otherworlds
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams