Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dreaming help?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dreaming help?

Postby urie4ever » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:49 pm

I've had several experiences with lucid dreaming, but I can't control when it happens. My favorite lucid dream was when I stepped into this old, abandoned victorian home (still in regular dream state) at night. There were broken steps leading up to the upper stories, cobwebs everywhere, broken furniture, the whole nine yards. When I got up to the 2nd story, I went into the bathroom. There was a dirty, stained clawfoot tub, and a dirty cracked mirror. I went to the mirror, and saw that a few of my teeth were falling out, but when I made eye contact with my own eyes in the mirror, I spoke out loud, "this is just a dream." And my teeth went back in, and I was able to control everything after that.

My question is, to more advanced lucid dreamers, how do I get to that realization more quickly, or is that just how it is? Thanks so much :)
urie4ever
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid dreaming help?

Postby Statuesque_Beauty8 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Actually, Question? Are you a member of Dream Views? I think you would Benefit you to become a member there. They will help with all the Dream questions you may have.
Let me Refer you to Dream View. If you are a serious lucid dreamer, they have dream guides that can help you, there! :)
Here: http://www.dreamviews.com/forum.php

~LauraW
Statuesque_Beauty8
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby urie4ever » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Thanks!! I'll check it out :)
urie4ever
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Statuesque_Beauty8 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:03 pm

You're welcome!
Statuesque_Beauty8
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Szende » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Start with an honest: Why? Check your feelings. What's in it for me? But seriously?? No one will know your ansvers, you can be totally, brutally honest. :-)

If you found some strong ones, which really makes you excited, than the success rate is just depend on how much time you are willing to spend with the topic / day. (Books, forums, you now... )

What helped me the most, is finding a connection, why learning about lucid dreaming will help me in other areas of my life, achieving my (other kind of) dreams.
Szende
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams