Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

very lucid

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

very lucid

Postby justin65 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:01 am

Hello,
I had a very lucid dream the other day. I was in a beautiful furniture shop. I could walk around in any direction, the detail of the furniture was absolutly lovely and amazing, furniture designs that were certainly out ofthis world. I knew I was in a dream but could not believe how real it felt. I was able to think am I imagining this but i thought to myself no i am right here right now. It was more real than reality. I could even go round the back of any piece of furniture and the detail just popped. I went to the window of the shop and could see a lot of activity below, i was just hoping i could stay here as long as possible to explore on foot but i knew i would eventually wake up. When i am not dreaming and i think of a piece of furniture i dont see hardly anything its just a blur. Why do i see all this incredible detail in the dream. I cannot accesss this with a fully awake mind. Perhaps it lies outside our own brain thats why we cannot access these places when we are awake.
justin65
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams