Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Re-entering a lucid dream you don't want to leave

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Re-entering a lucid dream you don't want to leave

Postby Scrappus » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:17 am

I've had this happen where I begin to wake up. I feel so sorry I have to leave a very enjoyable dream. One thing I have is a flat off-white wall about 3 feet from my face... I sleep on my side. There is nothing on that wall so it's like looking into the abyss. As my eyes start to open I have a choice to remain in the dream because I am still on that side of the fence. So I slowly close my eyes again and go back to my dream episode. Hope this makes sense.
Please give me feedback or PM if any of my reading is accurate or not, a good reading is a blessing for us both. I have found that dreams can be a subconscious anticipation of issues soon to be experienced, be creative interpreting interpretations.
Scrappus
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Re-entering a lucid dream you don't want to leave

Postby Jenna Lee » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:48 am

This makes complete sense! As I awaken I sometimes also get to choose if I wanna stay or wake up, some days I want to but my body just gets up and I feel like I lost the dream.
Jenna Lee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams