Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Native American, Leopard pants and breakfast

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Native American, Leopard pants and breakfast

Postby Barbietwin » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:02 am

Don't usually remember my dreams but this was very vivid. From last night: I was watching TV, on the coffee table was a beautiful headdress. The feathers were light blue on the bottom and white on the top. They all shot up like a crown with some beading adornment of precious stones.
There was an older gentleman there (maybe late 60s) of definite Native American descent. He told me to wear the headdress >that it was my time, then we went to breakfast. I was with a dark-haired girlfriend who said I needed pants. (I had a black nightgown on). I put on a new pair of leopard print pants (which I have never owned in real life), and went to breakfast.
I could not find any breakfast food in the cabinets. While I was looking, the Native American man came and played a record of Cherokee Blessings. The next thing I knew I was up in the bedroom with my girlfriend (same one) getting ready for a date with my (now fiancé). I took the headdress off and placed it carefully on a dresser. I changed my shirt and put on a pearl bracelet.
Any thoughts?
Barbietwin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Native American, Leopard pants and breakfast

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:18 pm

And you call that a breakfast?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams