Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PHONE RINGS & wakes me up

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

PHONE RINGS & wakes me up

Postby AmySabato » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:55 am

I dreamed that I was standing in one of the rooms (a home office) of my childhood home. I had just hung some forrest green towels up on a clothes line outside (to my left). To my right I heard two gentlemen speaking (could not understand what they were saying). All of a sudden IN THE DREAM, a phone rings, I heard it in REAL TIME and the sound of the phone WOKE ME UP. I looked at the phone, looked over at my partner to see if they had woken up from the sound of it. All was quiet. I checked the last caller on the phone, nothing. I am wondering if it was a spirit contacting me from beyond...Thanks so much in advance for your interpretation/review of this.
AmySabato
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: PHONE RINGS & wakes me up

Postby yournamehere » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:32 am

You were dreaming. The phone ringing was a trigger to wake up, and answer the phone. If you stayed asleep, you would have realized that you were dreaming. That's when things become lucid. You were almost there.
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams