Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream Help!! Felt Like i Was Shifting

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dream Help!! Felt Like i Was Shifting

Postby Nicole6896 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:34 pm

I have very vivd dreams in which i can most often wake up and walk someone and describe the dreams very accurately i can express how i felt how something smelled and felt. I always have sleep paralysis when laying straight up in which i try to avoid. However today i was taking a short nap and fell asleep rather quickly however my dreams happened very frequency almost as a group of glimpse, i could not recall what i dreamt but i can recall the feeling of each time the glimpse was ending i felt as though my head were being pushed back by almost a light and i would hear and feel a loud boom and as my head came back up i was in the next glimpse. Does any one have any ideas as to what this may mean? if you are spiritual it felt as if i was shifting.

Thank you in advance for any comments or answers.
Nicole6896
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams