Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Is this normal?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Is this normal?

Postby Dannyballsub » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm

In my dreams I've noticed that their always half lucid in a way. I know I'm dreaming but cannot change anything so I decide to go another route and do the following;
I think very shortly about someone either near me or far far away. Then I close my eyes and whoosh! I am that person but am confined by whatever they were doing are going to do and cannot control them.
Sometimes I can look around but thats about it. Actually I will see myself from someone's perspective and my body is acting like it is a different person and I have no control of it.
I should actually call these movie dreams because there's always a story and I can even leave all bodies and float around to watch from anywhere or as anything or anyone.

So I guess my question is, do others have movie dreams? That fit the above description?

Thanks and I am new Peace, Dannyballsub.
Dannyballsub
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Is this normal?

Postby LizzieHowlter » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:30 pm

I cant remember a single dream that has been in 1st person. My dreams have always been from a 3rd person point of view.
Some dreams even seem like a movie because of jumpcuts.
I can also rewind in a dream. e.g.: If i made a wrong move, i could rewind and do something else.
However, I dont do any of this willingly, it just...happens.
LizzieHowlter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams