Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I think i died while sleep, i dont know pls help!?!?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

I think i died while sleep, i dont know pls help!?!?

Postby BlindSeaturtle6 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Okay so a couple of months ago I mindlessly attempted having an OOBE (Out Of Body Experience) but not like you've guys probably heard unless you's have heard of hypnosis OOBE'S, i attempted the same track over and over thinking it wuld get me somewhere eventually i started having ASMR'S frequently and easily then the build ups of heaps and heaps of pressure on my mind/ head after alot of tries i got something the first time i witnessed anything un normal for me i got out if bed and began to walk out of my room but i felt like i was being ripped in all different ways but somehow no pain the closer i got to my living room the brighter everything got it literally go to bright i didn't make outside of my hallway from my room i just woke up and it was weird i wanted to go do it again so i attempted more you see the main reason why i was doing this was because at the moment in my life well before i had nothing going for me and i didnt know where i was ment to belong anything so i prayed and got no answer so i thought ill go ask him myself, in assents these OOBE'S and btw it truley is amazing its undescribable anyways so the 2nd time i attempted to find god and my life's purpose i felt myself leave my body looking down at myself then walked out through my hallway and it slowly got really intensly bright and i got out of my hallway just adjusting my eyes to the level of brightness and purity to discover my house was like clean pure and amazingly white like glowing white like pure white and the first thing i noticed was my blinds and windows they were wide open and blowing wind in without making any noise they were blowing in slow-mo and i just got caught up in the just fading in out of being.... my blinds in slow motion and i noticed something out of the corner of my eye right in the middle of my lounge room it was a being just floating there with tentacles not touching the ground no face only a nose that was flat and black while the rest of him was like a pinkish colour to him with a really gold/white glow to him, felt as if he was watching me but doing nothing at all anways i didn't want to see him at the time didn't want to face what ever he was i mean ive heard things about certain entities in the astral plane but yeah like i said i dont know hahaha but yeah i decided to leave my home and go straight the my glow windows/blinds and everything outside was so sunny and bright i couldn't see anything for a long time like 1 minute and decided to fly at super amazing speeds only up and down i felt like if i went anywhere else i would of lost my physical body so only up i went so high i could see the curve of the earth and the stratosphere and as soon as I got that high i knew it was time for me to come back to my physical self i think i was scared of going further i could have but I don't know the distanced shocked me how far it went it was like looking into absolute eternity/ infinite space any ways so i went back down to my body standing next to my physical self the crawled into my body and woke up in an instant it was 3am and i was so hot like i had beeds of sweat like crazy sweating there was a body mark of sweat of my bed sheets hahaha and my heart was sore and racing i felt like i just had like adrenaline i ran for the shower in a crazy hurry just thinking heaps not in panic but of what the heck just happened but also happy that i got something out of the time i sacrificed to experience it but still to this day i do not know exactly what happened to my mental self and physical self, after i got out the shower i went out to the rest of my house to check and everything was how it was unclean and messy and dark because it was like 3am honestly i know this has been a mission to read but who ever read this is a complete legend and if you guys can help with this i would be really grateful because its been on my mind for the past months trying to find some sort of answer
P.S i would of tried finding an answer inside myself but i didn't trust myself to experience that phenomenon again it was to intense and im not sure if im cut out for it or if i had bad intentions or what ever or maybe i didn't want to die i truly do not know PLEASE HELP MEH?!??!?
BlindSeaturtle6
Dream Child
Dream Child

Oh yeah forgot to mention i was concious through all of it??

Postby BlindSeaturtle6 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:04 pm

BlindSeaturtle6
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I think i died while sleep, i dont know pls help!?!?

Postby yournamehere » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:42 am

It is not uncommon to have your heart racing, and wake up in a pool of sweat when you have an oobe. Especially your first. You mind is not accustomed to realizing you can do that. It may take a while to be able to do that again. Some get soo scared, that it only happens once. You did not die. A part of you may have woke up. Did you see yourself sleeping?
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: I think i died while sleep, i dont know pls help!?!?

Postby A. B. » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 am

Why did you think you had "died"? Because of the going up into the sky thing? Sounds as if you might have gone "part of the way", or, at any rate, imagined that was what you were doing, but then turned back again. No idea whether you really would have not come back if you'd gone further, but since you did, evidently you did come back because here you are :-) It sounds as if you knew without being told how far was "too far". So that suggests that there's no danger of you "going too far" by mistake.

Please note I don't know anything about OOBEs, except for reading a couple of books about NDEs - all the above is just my attempts to work it out.
A. B.
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams