Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boy Am I Lucid!!!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Boy Am I Lucid!!!

Postby LadyCarissa » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm

I have LOTS of lucid dreams. In my dreams I'm usually either back at my old school (only now I'm an adult and the kids actually like me), or my grown son is still 5 and I'm trying to save him. I've also had dreams where I've collected missing soul pieces and come face to face with my very own inner monster (basically a bunch of arms with my mother's face...weirdness!). The most fascinating dreams are my lucid dreams however. When I become lucid in my dreams I usually start flying...which is so very cool! I often fly towards a full moon but never reach it. Often I either encounter power lines or simply run out of gas and land gently on the ground. I suffer from PTSD,ADHD, Clinical Depression and Anxiety. Lucid dreaming has helped me face fears that I never thought I could. It has helped to heal my soul.
LadyCarissa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams