Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dead people coming back to life

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dead people coming back to life

Postby adejoe » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:25 am

Please! can you help me interpret my dream?

I have a dream of going out for research; But the place i find myself, dead people where coming back to life. what does it means?
adejoe
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dead people coming back to life

Postby left22 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 am

“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” - Isaac Newton

The dead coming back to life could represent building on “old” ideas and expierances.

We carry our past with us no matter how deep we might have buried it. The dead could represent memories, traditions, old habits, thinking, feeling… that now that some time has passed require more reflection

On a cultural level
The modern world as a tenancy to assume that we have overcome ‘backward’ thinking through the development of the scientific mind, the rational mind. Yet research into the past, shows that that is not true, that though our ancestors may have used different language to express their experience… they knew as much about life as we do...
Knowledge, intelligence, IQ does not always lead to wisdom.

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” – Galileo

“You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it within himself.”
"Childhood is the dream that allows us to understand what we do not yet know." ― Muriel Barbery
left22
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Lucid Dreams