Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Egg, Shoe and Lost Child

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Egg, Shoe and Lost Child

Postby KezN » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 am

I would be really grateful if anyone can help me to understand this dream: I dreamt that a child (UK's Prince William's son George) turned up at my house in the middle of the night. It was broad daylight, but I knew that it was the middle of the night. He was carrying a black leather shoe with a large blue speckled goose egg resting on top of the shoe - the shoe was held in two hands in front of him. The leather shoe was a new very good quality soft leather, in a slip on style, with a very soft sole so that the shoe could easily be bent. I rang Prince William's wife Catherine and told her that her child was at my home, but she wouldn't believe me and said that the security was so good her child could not possibly have left their premises. I argued the case with her, but she just wouldn't listen. And then I awoke. There isn't anything in my day that could have led to this dream - I don't have a TV, I don't mix with children, I don't pay attention to the royals. Any suggestions?

Thanks
KezN
KezN
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams