Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Very Vivid Dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Very Vivid Dreams

Postby BeautifulDreamer96 » Thu May 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Ever since childhood I've had very lucid dreams. Almost like I'm traveling to another dimension and dping things. But the thing is. My dreams are like movies. I wake up EVERY morning, feeling like I just watched an entire movie and I was the star. It's usually in my point of view, but throughout the dream it will change and I will see myself doing things. And no matter what I'm dreaming of, my boyfriend of 3 years is always in them. Sometimes he's in the background just watching, kinda like a guardian, other times I interact with him. I will have complete conversations with him and will remember them word for word when I wake up. I also have 3-4 dreams a night. And I will remember ALL of them in the morning when I wake up and I can distinguish between them all. Also, I don't know what this means or whatever but anytime I'm in a situation in a dream where I have to defend myself, I will try to punch, but as soon as my arm moves, it's like I'm in slow motion. Nothing but me trying to punch is slow mo. Also I've had a dream where I took a math test (simple math so 3rd or 4th grade) and I took the test filled in all the answers, turned it in. A few days later I get a test in school and I shit you not, it was the EXACT same questons in the EXACT same order. I could see it so clearly from my dream that I could just fill in the answers without solving them. Does everyone dream this way? Am I special? What dowas it all mean???
BeautifulDreamer96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Very Vivid Dreams

Postby BeautifulDreamer96 » Thu May 14, 2015 9:18 pm

From poster::
Ever see the movie red dawn? The new one? Well I haven't seen it in...months. A few nights ago I dreamed it was like Red Dawn where I live. The Japs flew in and took over our town. Me and my boyfriend were the wolverines. I had an Ak-47 and a 9mm in my waistband. We gathered a bunch of kids, in attempt to save them. We called it the "safe house". Me and my boyfriend went to battle. As soon as we get out there, I get hit by a ricochet bullet and it pierces flesh on my back. I can remember feeling the pain of it. My boyfriend patched me up and ran off to battle. I hunker down cause I'm an scared. I see a guy running towards me, I'm trying to get.my AK to work, it jammed. Right before he gets to me yelling in Japanese he shoots himself in the head. I pick up his pistol and start shooting people. I get scared, so I run to the safe house when I get there everyone is dead except one little girl about 8. I still remember her face. I pick her up thinking she's injured. She punches me in the face. I can still remember the way my nose cracked. She grabbed my AK pointed it at my head, then told me to drive her somewhere. We get in a truck. We start driving. She's distracted looking out the window so I make an attempt to get my gun back, she hits me again. I yank the wheel, hit her head and try to grab my gun bUT she's fighting me, so I reach in my waistband and grab my 9mm and shoot her in the head. I get out of the truck and see my boyfriend standing on a hill. I see someone come up behind him to slit his throat. I shoot them. I run to him. Get shot in right shoulder. Through and through. He.patches me up. We continue to fight. Finally were looking out and everyone's dead. All the sudden when we're standing there a man leans up off the ground, murmurs in Japanese and shoots. He shoots me dead center in the chest, back to front. I look down and see blood dripping out of my chest and say "oh shit" then I fall. My boyfriend screams noooo then shoots the man who shot me. Picks me up, takes me to the hospital. Apparently it barely missed ALL organs and veins. I was gonna be fine. The highest ranking army official comes in and offers us $100 million for what we did.

That was a dream I dreamed in 1 hour! I woke up at 5:30am, and dreamed that until 6:30 and remembered every single detail. Is that normal? I wake up to these kinds of dreams every morning. I can remember pain, sorrow, happiness. I can FEEL all the feelings of that dream through out there entire day!!!
BeautifulDreamer96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pokemariofan64 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Wasn't it the Northern Koreans who invaded in that movie?
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark".
pokemariofan64
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby BeautifulDreamer96 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:29 pm

I don't remember but my dream it was the Japs for some reason.
BeautifulDreamer96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby blueocean » Tue May 19, 2015 6:25 pm

You have a very good dream memory. Not everyone remembers their dreams in detail, but some people do. The one about the test is a good example of a precognitive dream. Occasionally, we perceive future events before they happen with our intuition. Like dream recall, some people are more sensitive to this than others. I had an experience like that before where I dreamed about a dog and a goose, and the next day, I opened a book and there was a story about a dog and a goose.
blueocean
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams