Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about my 5yr old son

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dream about my 5yr old son

Postby Rubia44 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:09 am

I had a horrible dream last night which I cannot shake it started as my boyfriend walking into our home with a woman I've never seen before and taking her into the bathroom he then calls for my 5yr old son and locks the bathroom door I am in my bedroom with my boyfriends mother and I hear him say to my son stay still and keep your hands on the toilet your making this hard for me his mother than tells me if I were you I wouldn't let him do that to my son and that's when I woke up in a pool of sweat crying I'm not sure what was happening behind that closed door but I've had a terrible feeling into stomach all day can anyone please help me interpret what this may or may not mean Please!
Rubia44
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about my 5yr old son

Postby left22 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:13 am

The boyfriend, woman, and son could all represent qualities or attributes of the dreamer.
The woman you haven’t seen could point the idea of feminine.
The boyfriend could point to the ideal and feeling as it concerns the masculine and relationship, your relationship to the ‘masculine’… action, doing, thinking…
Your 5 year old son could point innocents, the development of the masculine and which still needs to be nurtured, protected…
The Bathroom represents letting go of waste, to come clean… this could be unhelpful thinking, ways of responding to events that no longer work…

It’s not your mother that gives you the advice suggesting that this letting go may push against the ideas you have been thought of what being a mother means… wanting to protect and maybe keep the quality as represented by your son innocent, from growing up…
"Childhood is the dream that allows us to understand what we do not yet know." ― Muriel Barbery
left22
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Lucid Dreams