Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Really Vivid death Dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Really Vivid death Dream

Postby WalkingWonderland » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:09 am

So I got shot twice in the chest by these two people in black suits who were chasing me and when I died I didn't wake up. My body didn't begin decomposing and my brain didn't shut down, all of my internal organs stopped but I could still see, hear, speak and move and every other basic form of communication, I ran around telling everyone I know that I'd died and when they touched/hugged me they'd say how ice cold I felt. Then I realised I could she'd my skin and put on other "skin suits" as it were to go into hiding. I tried getting to my partner an family but never made it as I woke up.

Thoughts?
WalkingWonderland
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Really Vivid death Dream

Postby xdrizzel » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Interesting. You say this was a lucid dream? What did it feel like to lay there dieng .. ?
xdrizzel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams