Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring dream of tall skyscraper over city

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Recurring dream of tall skyscraper over city

Postby zwigglez » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:42 am

I keep on having a recurring dream about being up on the roof of this super tall skyscraper that over looks the city. Whenever I dream about this I am alone in my dream when I go to the top but most times in the dream I just think about whether or not I want to go up to it. The first time I went up to the top of the building I had to go through tons of floors inside and up escalators. It was somewhat like a mall/hotel scene. When I finally got to the top, I remember feeling like I was the only one who knew about it and at that time of the first dream I told myself in the dream how I would like to bring the guy I was seeing in real life up there with me one time.
Being up there was amazing. It over looked the city. I took pictures but then I remember feeling like I was about to fall over the edge. I got scared and I imagined falling in my dream. But I have never actually fallen over. Ever since then I keep having a dream about it and whether or not I want to go back. Then I think about falling over the edge again. This last time I dreamt about talking to my co worker about the dream and the skyscraper (which I did in real life awhile back).

I'm not sure what it means but it would be nice to get some meaning. This isn't the first time I had a dream about being at a higher elevation. I have dreams up on mountains and feel scared in my dreams about falling as well.
zwigglez
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring dream of tall skyscraper over city

Postby xdrizzel » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:56 pm

I say you conquer your fear of the tall building while in a lucid state. Then you can visit it over and over again with the fear of the building gone, because you know it's safe.
xdrizzel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams