Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

killing yourself while lucid

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

killing yourself while lucid

Postby analencounters » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:21 am

So if I was ever lucid and I didn't like the dream. I ain't like you fully lucid people who can control everything. I can only control some things. But if I ever die in a dream I wake up. So I would intentionally kill myself in the dream somtimes to wake up. I talked to some of my m8s about this one time and they thought I was an absolute nutter. They were like " on g how could you kill yourself in a dream! You are so messed up! " like they thought I was totally fucked up for doing this. I was just like any chill niggas it's just a dream wussup.

What are your thouhts?
analencounters
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: killing yourself while lucid

Postby kittenpuffjr » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Yes, I do this all the time. If I have a dream and I don't like where it's heading, (like you, I have some control but not all) I'll tell myself that I'm just dreaming and focus on forcing myself to wake up. I'll struggle a long time between sleep and awake, struggle like my eyelids weigh 500 pounds, trying to move my limbs like they're made of cement, and then trying to open my mouth to scream for somebody to come wake me up. But I usually wake up after awhile.
kittenpuffjr
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: killing yourself while lucid

Postby xdrizzel » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:44 pm

I can usually shake my dreaming character hard enough until he starts shaking in the physical reality and he wakes up.
But try flying and just smashing into the ground. Like just go up, then impale yourself to end the dream
xdrizzel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams