Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A brief lucid dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

A brief lucid dream

Postby dudmaster » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:00 pm

I've only had one lucid dream. I can't remember the details, only that I called it in the dream. I said "this is a lucid dream". Immediately I realise I'm waking up. I try to spin to keep my self in the dream, ( I've read this works). Unfortunately it didn't not work. I remember a strange sound on my way to conciousness. Sort of like a fuzzy crackling sound. But also like ocean waves.
dudmaster
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A brief lucid dream

Postby xdrizzel » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Just a pro-tip. Looking at your hand works the best. It instantly refreshes your environment.
Just move your hand up to your face , and watch the clarity of the world around you start to arise while you look at the palm of your hand.
xdrizzel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams