Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucidly finding her love

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucidly finding her love

Postby vivalamac » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Last night in my dream I went to a friends house to chill, I needed to get a part for my car from him and he had exactly what I needed, I gave him a card, which I don’t have at this moment, and the total cost was $420, which hasn’t yet arrived in my pocket, and I remember thinking “Yes! All my problems are gone!” I went in the living room to watch tv while he took a nap, a few familiar faces walked through the door along with some new ones, we introduced ourselves and everybody began to converse. There was a woman that I could feel was strongly attracted to me so I looked at her and she immediately shows me everything about herself that I’m interested in knowing, but telepathically. I found out she lives close to my current residence, which excited me, also she seemed to believe in me with a devout passion although I never spoke of my personal life.

After about 15 mins I found myself writing a song in my book of rhymes, she was looking in my other notebook which nobody has been allowed to see, and she says “Wow you’re music just like I am.” I looked at her and spoke with my smile. To make a long story short my awareness of her light and all the details that I actually care about were so pure. Later in the dream I met her mother, who wanted to help propel me in ambition and life, she said she’d hook me up….which is something no one has come through with for a very long time, but I believed her and didn’t question myself. I woke up feeling refreshed and content with whats to soon come into my life.

I found a lot of cool Lucid Dreaming techniques from this <a href="http://41aa08poqpz69yd-1apef62r4u.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>
vivalamac
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams