Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I always re enter my dreams..always.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

I always re enter my dreams..always.

Postby A.Topple » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:03 am

Hello everyone.

Since I was a kid I've always had a lot of dream activity. Whether it be nightmares or good dreams I can usually always remember my dreams the next morning. But sometimes when I'm having a dream I'll suddenly wake up. Nine times out of ten I fall back asleep within five or so minutes and I'll return to the exact same dream. The dream will continue until I get woken again and it just keeps repeating until I am finally awake for good. This has been happening for as long as i can remember but stopped about four years ago up until a few weeks ago. Its been happening a lot lately and its usually the same dream. Some sort of invasion by an unknown and destruction of my home town. And this is the same dream I have been having since i was a kid. I'm 24 in 8 days. Any help out there?
A.Topple
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams