Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Invasion of anarchy

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Invasion of anarchy

Postby protestifications » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:47 am

Last night, I had a dream in which I looked at a map of the nation I currently reside in, most of it covered in diagonal crosshatch. A person then explained to me that Anarchy had taken grip of the country, and they were planning to march on the capital next with tens of thousands of men.

I then travelled to a town controlled by them, but it appeared peaceful. I spoke to one of the people there who explained that chaos was the only way to achieve freedom, at which point it became obvious to me that they were the leader of the movement.

I said to them that the chaos was tearing the country apart, but they responded by attacking me. I won the fight, and they were killed. After feeling an ounce of regret, I travelled back to the place I was before where the room had several soldiers in it now as well as the person who was with me there originally. The map showed the crosshatching was pushed back to the very edges of the country, but I couldn't help but feel a wave of regret and dissapointment come over me as the leader's words came back to me. [end]

I've looked through the dream dictionary but this makes no sense to me. can someone help?
Keep dreamin'
protestifications
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Invasion of anarchy

Postby protestifications » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:33 pm

121 views and not a single reply. inspiring.
Keep dreamin'
protestifications
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Invasion of Anarchy

Postby Superman1 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Why is it in Lucid Dreams though?
Has anarchy taken grip of your country, or may?

So this may be about your thoughts of your country, which is at odds with itself. Or with two conflicting views trying to mesh. And apparently not even as straight as up or down, but ambiguous.

It seems that as usual, with civilized countries, they think violence is the way to peace.

And you saw this, that peace only will win. As regretful you were about it.
As thought this way the infighting can be pushed to the edges, you know peace won't prevail.

Is that right? Or is it just about you? And your inner conflict?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Invasion of anarchy

Postby interpreter » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:21 am

protestifications wrote:Last night, I had a dream in which I looked at a map of the nation I currently reside in, most of it covered in diagonal crosshatch. A person then explained to me that Anarchy had taken grip of the country, and they were planning to march on the capital next with tens of thousands of men.
I then travelled to a town controlled by them, but it appeared peaceful. I spoke to one of the people there who explained that chaos was the only way to achieve freedom, at which point it became obvious to me that they were the leader of the movement.
I said to them that the chaos was tearing the country apart, but they responded by attacking me. I won the fight, and they were killed. After feeling an ounce of regret, I travelled back to the place I was before where the room had several soldiers in it now as well as the person who was with me there originally. The map showed the crosshatching was pushed back to the very edges of the country, but I couldn't help but feel a wave of regret and dissapointment come over me as the leader's words came back to me. [end]
I've looked through the dream dictionary but this makes no sense to me. can someone help?

Is not in the dream dictionary because this is not a symbolic dream. What you saw is look like the future.
Politically speaking, the anarchy is an extreme way of the liberalism (do your own research about this chain liberalism-anarchy, with google).
The Liberal had declared: “The best government is that which governs least.” The Anarchist added: “The best government, then, is no government."
So what you saw it is an extreme liberalism movement, in the future. The liberalism it mean globalization, and is evil, and is coming upon us, with every day more dangerous, supported by very powerful and evil men.
interpreter
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

it's called Batty out!

Postby Gus Who » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:17 am

Could be an election dream as May 7 in England the people vote for a Twiddle dee or Twiddle dumb to see if they can work with any mainland leader on either side of them, as they try to petal "Englash" from England" ... Let's face it, there stuck on an island with Scottish and Irish, trying to speak proper "English" ... drinking up all that C-water :infinity:

Let's face it, they all caught the ishland fever and become zombies out ... So much to "March" ... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: (March 7 .. March 8 .. March 9 ... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: March 29 ... )

It's like 10,000 reasonable people stuck on an island trying to March themselves out ... to April ! :dusto: Fools

:geek: There going :neer: "Batty out" because the know at the end of March ... comes a "Fool-ish day"
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams