Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Couldn't wake up from my lucid dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Couldn't wake up from my lucid dream

Postby Pauvillacb » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 am

someone please help me figure this out
I had around 4 or 5 dreams total, I knew I was dreaming all the time.
Te weirdest one was one where I was in school (at this point I didn't know I was dreaming) and someone suggested that I give someone a blowjob while the teacher taped it (I just watched
cruel intentions
yesterday), and for some reason I did it. Afterwards we were released for recess and I became conscious of what I had done. I knew in that moment that I was dreaming since I would never do something like that, so I started doing all the relality checks (reading something, looking away and reading it again, looking at your hands...) but nothing seemed strange. I got really freaked out then because I was sure I was dreaming and I didn't understand why the reality checks weren't working. Then one time I looked at my hands and saw 6 fingers, but still couldn't wake up. So I started telling my friends and one of them volunteered to help me, she started telling me to wake up and then I did, except I didn't. I was still in the same place and my friends told me that I fell asleep, but that the blowjob thing really did happen, so I started getting more freaked out, doing reality checks over and over and failing. Then some woman came to my school to talk about something and during the talk I started dozing off trying to wake up, so the woman gave me a glass if water and looked at me suspiciously. I left the room and the woman's son, following her orders, followed me. I hid but he found me and then the woman came too and I told her what was going on but she wouldn't let me leave my dream. I finally saw my hands weird, but the woman would not. Let me. Leave. My dream.
After that I had the other dreams in which I always knew I was dreaming, I heard noises from the outside but could not wake up, the blowjob had still happened even though I was in a different dream.
Then my alarm clock went off and I woke up for real, but I had a hard time really believing it. I'm still pretty freaked out.
Pauvillacb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Couldn't wake up from my lucid dream

Postby lucidreamer2 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:05 pm

I have been trapped in own dream like this before and my best advice to you is to instead trying force your way awake, try to alter the dream. Remember its your dream and sense you can realize your in a dream you have ultimate creative control.
lucidreamer2
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Couldn't wake up from my lucid dream

Postby bd4bigdreamer » Wed May 06, 2015 6:59 am

As soon as i realize i am in a lucid dream, i settle into it and have fun...do things i wuld (culd) never do in waking life, like take off flying, or hop nxt door to crash a party (sex party/orgy)...ANYTHING! Don't fight it.Take control of it and have fun. I always pinch my hand to test. I can feel the skin and pressure of it, but never pain. That's my confirmation that I'm dreaming and that i don't have to hold back. At that point (if ur dream were mine), i wuld have hauled off and had some fun at school. Try it next time.
bd4bigdreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams