Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pregnacy baby killin me

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Pregnacy baby killin me

Postby emzy3492 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:52 pm

lately i been havein the same dream the story line is the same but the place differs sometimes.( like i be at work, or school or at home but mainly work)
my dream starts off i am fine doin my thing, then i get sick, start throwing up(really badly) then fainting wakin up in a hospital findin out iam preganant and that my baby and i are really sick and i cant get an abortion coz it will kill me, so i in bed rest for 9 months and under full suprvision
so pretty much my baby is killin me( in my dream)
i am 16 btw and i still a virgin and this dream been goin for about a week now
wat does it mean??

Re: Pregnacy baby killin me

Postby nish » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:42 am

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to.

Maybe you need to re-think what you want in life? Your 16 which means that you have your whole life ahead of you, don't waste a moment of it!
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hmager82 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:23 am

I believe that sometimes dreams can have more of a literal meaning than you think... you mention that our 16 and still a virgin, to be honest I think that this dream means that you are currently afraid of s-e-x. sorry to be so blunt about it but I think the baby may represent that and the fact that its killing you, making you sick, etc. is because maybe you're in a situation where you're considering it and are just not ready. Speaking from the point of view of a woman ten years older than you: Don't do it if your not ready, and I think that this dream means your not ready ;) I hope this helps in anyway and is not offending or embarrassing to you.

Postby ransom » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:27 am

Ask yourself a few questions....

Am I fearful of getting pregnant when I start having sex?
I really want to have sex but the last thing I want is to get pregnant...?

could this be a dream that may happen in real life??

If you are thinking now about having sex or not .....you may want to get on birth control now..and of course ALWAYs use a condom!

Return to Lucid Dreams