Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

DOPPALGANGER'S?..

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

DOPPALGANGER'S?..

Postby oTOMMYo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:43 am

Someone posted this in the first thread on this forum , and im wondering that the person recommend's staying away these people , , im confused? It reads ,, 'IN FICTION AND FOLK LORE' ????-- so these doppalgangers arn't true but only a fictional thought of fear planted by someone a long time ago?

in my view arn't your dreams your own thought's , making these dopplagangers your own personal 'FICTION AND FOLK LORE' selfmade 'thought of fear'

In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger, doppelgaenger or doppelganger (/ˈdɒp(ə)lˌɡɛŋə/ or /-ˌɡæŋə/; German: [ˈdɔpəlˌɡɛŋɐ] ( listen), literally "double goer") is a look-alike or double of a living person who is sometimes portrayed as a harbinger of bad luck

--oTOMMYo--
--YOUR NOT A NATURAL, THE MONSTER'S FORCED YOU--
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: DOPPALGANGER'S?..

Postby oTOMMYo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:24 pm

What are they
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby skinnybitch8 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:37 am

... they are one soul in many bodys ... they are not of good, not of evil either ...
skinnybitch8
BANISHED!

Postby oTOMMYo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:43 am

skinnybitch8 wrote:... they are one soul in many bodys ... they are not of good, not of evil either ...

only an ultra righteous person due to there innocence can be neither good nor evil ............how young at heart they will become.....peace
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby crdjsph » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:10 pm

You will believe in dreams meaning something more significant once your life is changed by one. This will happen when something unrelated to your thoughts is placed in your dream, and the meaning has to be interpreted through study, revealing a significant subject in your life that you have never given thought too.
crdjsph
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby oTOMMYo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:18 am

crdjsph wrote:You will believe in dreams meaning something more significant once your life is changed by one. This will happen when something unrelated to your thoughts is placed in your dream, and the meaning has to be interpreted through study, revealing a significant subject in your life that you have never given thought too.

that's sounds like abit of overthinking on my side and ill believe anything.
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby small dreamer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:13 am

I met my alter ego before in a very important dream. I'm not sure if it is the same as a doppleganger, but even though she looked very different from me, i knew that she was my alter ego or at least a part of it. all i remember about the dream is that it was really dark and raining, and i just came out of the woods into a meadow/grassfield type area, (i know there was a small playground kind of nearby but not in the immediate area.) i ran into her, and she gave me a serious nod right before i fought a demon. I've looked for her a few times since, but i have yet to see her again.
small dreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby crdjsph » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:16 pm

oTOMMYo wrote:
crdjsph wrote:You will believe in dreams meaning something more significant once your life is changed by one. This will happen when something unrelated to your thoughts is placed in your dream, and the meaning has to be interpreted through study, revealing a significant subject in your life that you have never given thought too.

that's sounds like abit of overthinking on my side and ill believe anything.

You are here, so i'm assuming you are open to the idea. :)
crdjsph
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby oTOMMYo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:04 pm

crdjsph wrote:, revealing a significant subject in your life that you have never given thought too.

the significant subject wouldn't have been there if i hadn't given thought to it ......i honestly don't believe in dream interpretation the way everyone else does...

palm reading nonsense....see ;)
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby AntheaK » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:24 am

I met my doppelganger in a dream. I walked into my apartment and there she was sitting in the livingroom. Her skin was an odd blue/purple colour and I could see her veins. She looked dead. Her hair was short (mine is long). I could feel the evil. She was not moving. I decided then to leave and that is when she looked at me. As soon as we made eye contact we sort of merged and I was stuck inside her body. I was terrified! This is when I told myself to wake up! I kept telling myself "this is a dream, you are not here, go back to where your body is and wake up!" Stuck inside her body I prayed and prayed until I woke up. This is the first time I've seen my doppelganger and I do not want to experience this again. Anyone know what this means / had a similar experience?
AntheaK
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams