Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream Scapes

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dream Scapes

Postby dogbite » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Dream scapes

Dream scapes are places that you create when in lucid dreaming. Unlike the other "worlds" Dreamscapes are a controlled environment that is made up of the things that you bring into your lucid dreams. They are often very hard to conjure up and afterward you sometimes might have no remebrence of them. i do remeber mine. i'll give you the details in my next post.
dogbite
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dream Scapes

Postby kismetx♥x » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:53 pm

well i have a few question....what are lucid dreams? and second, how can you control your dreams? i really wanna now
kismetx♥x

Postby dogbite » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:14 am

Lucid dreams are when you realize that your dreaming. Once you realize that it is a dream you sometimes are able to control your dreams. If you want to know see my other post. I'ts called "How i obtained my flying lucid dreams
dogbite
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby kismetx♥x » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 pm

oh wow...thats cool. Thanx ill be sure to ceck out your other post. :idea:
kismetx♥x

Return to Lucid Dreams