Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

black cobra and black panther

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

black cobra and black panther

Postby lfigueroa » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 pm

i would like to know what it means when you dream that you are driving around on bridges going in cirlces and you come to a gas station and you go inside to use the bathroom and at the end of the aisle is a black cobra that has struck a panther and it turns around on me and before i knew it had bit me on the leg and i just could feel my insides dying like i couldnt breathe and i was telling somenone that i was dying
lfigueroa

Re: black cobra and black panther

Postby nichedev » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:42 am

well the driving around in circles is probably chaos, the bridge could mean to cross over -something new or heali ng relationships, obviously snakes are evil and dreaming of your own death is actually a rebirth or letting go of a relationship, life change, etc are you on the verge of making a major change, do you know who you were telling that you were dying?

i had a dream two years ago that i died while trying to get drowning horses out of a swimming pool, i was electrocuted by a man with a hair dryer. my business partner was in my dream and she was viewing the deeds to our properties and putting my ashes in a box. the death represents the parting of our ways... which is happening now. i knew that my partnership was breaking up back then, but i held on, i now realize that the man (no face, he wore a baseball hat) with the blowdryer is my current boyfriend which is freaky because i didn't know him two years ago.

good luck...
nichedev

Return to Lucid Dreams