Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

sooo much.im scared or in love..and i can feel it too.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

sooo much.im scared or in love..and i can feel it too.

Postby alereci » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:28 am

ok so i usually have this dream.i havent had it lately but definetly in the past 4 months.so i dont know wat happens first.all i know is like 10 seconds of it.and im falling.everythings pitch black.i know[i] im falling but i cant feel it.i juss know.and i think juss when im suppose to hit the ground my breath stops short.imagine it lik someone cuts your windpipe in a second.then a second later i awaken,my eyes open my breath return and im in my bed in the middle of the night.
next is one ive had twice this year and once last year.the details i dont have to get to.so...im always kissing someone.i can feel it.last year i was kissing a hot boy.i felt wetness around my lips.recently it felt kinda hard.and ive had a dream about...well sex.it also includes kissing.its this boy.and we go to a public bathroom with stalls.and he takes of his shirt[um...chris brown chest/stomach] and i cant see it but i can feel the throb in my vagina.and once i fell on top of a guy.and even though i couldnt feel anything...i could feel the heat and attraction between us.
and how bout the one where my mom dies and im crying?then i wake up and i am cryin.
and i always have dream where i feel pain.not physical though.and people die.and i remember all these dreams.i feel them too.but i no im sleeping.i had them about vampires too.a girl.a vampire girl.the girl tries to suck the blood of the girl.i can feel the girls fright..and the vampires hunger.it looks so real but i know its a dream.
this is scary crazy shit for real...
alereci

Return to Lucid Dreams